Thursday, September 15, 2011




CZamora said...to Pierre McCauley


You had a lot to say in this first blog post. I know that a lot of students like to blog, use twitter, and socialize on facebook, but I am not one of them, so this is more difficult for me. It sounds like you might want to be a teacher they way you explain the purpose for blogging and the "Read for a LIfetime Program" and even offer your suggestions for blog prompts. Good job.


CZamora said...to Josh Darling


Well Josh, I don't want to be the first to bore you with my blogging, but odds are that I will. I am glad that you have changed your opinion about blogging being boring to, now, hopefully exciting. Your page is unique because it is very artistic - interesting background and font choice. Maybe you want to be a web page designer. Creativity seems to be what motivates you. I am disappointed that you thought "Half Brother" was boring. I was thinking of reading that book because it has a monkey on the cover. A MONKEY MAN!


CZamora said...to Jamieson Deamer

This post was not boring. It was entertaining to read. I hope all of your blog posts are as interesting. I like your thoughts on swearing, but I don't think it's appropriate for this class, Sir! I am also a fan of Bruce Lee. Nevermind about your book, just tell us more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment