Sunday, October 30, 2011

What's Up in Quarter 2

Response to Josh Darling


I also think you did a good job on your blog. I also agree with you that we should take advantage of time to work on blogs in class. I couldn't get my VLOG to upload last quarter, so this quarter I'm going to record it at school so I can get it to work like it is supposed to. This semester I am also reading Ship Breaker. This is a good book. I was interested in reading this book and was hoping it would be good. I'll be following your blog this quarter to see what you think also.


Response to Pierre McCauley

  1. I can agree with you about procrastination. I know how it is. I don't think you need to have a perfect score. There is a place in between perfect and gray hairs that will be a good place for you. Don't stress on your blog so much. You will like it better if it is something interesting. I see you want to be entertaining. That works with me, because I will be following your blog this quarter and I need interesting posts to read. Your blog is good.
    Response to Komal Chaudhry:

    You definitely don't have trouble getting a lot of words out. It seems like it's easy for you to write and write and write more. I admire that. I agree with your comments that some of the blogging assignments were not as interesting as the others. I also really liked the Animoto post. I don't know that I will want to read the book you have this quarter, but I am reading the Ship Breaker, and I want to recommend it to you. I will be following you this quarter, so we'll see how your book goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment